This past year, thanks to the generosity of our supporters and the tireless efforts of our professionals, volunteers and employees, the Foundation raised $23.5 million in donations.
Our expense-to-revenue ratio continues to remain lower than that of other leading Canadian foundations.
Here's how donations to CHU Sainte-Justine are allocated.
Healing more better, with your help
More top-quality patient care
- Initiatives to humanize healthcare and provide more effective support for children and their families.
- State-of-the-art equipment and personalized treatment to promote better health outcomes.
- Health and wellness promotion programs to prevent illness.
More advanced research
- Funding and start-up programs to help our researchers step up the pace of discovery.
- Groundbreaking research projects to find new treatments.
- Research chairs to recruit the best scientific minds for our kids.
More teaching and high-level training
- Fellowships to train the pediatricians of tomorrow.
- Professional development programs to provide nurses with training opportunities.
- Funding to ensure healthcare professionals stay at the top of their game.